on 4 April 2016
Bought for my 6 year old daughter as a CD to play at bedtime. It means I can excuse myself after reading a bedtime story and she still has something to settle her to sleep! 2 CDs in the case, with a story on each. Quite old fashioned stories as you would expect from Enid Blyton, but she seems to like them.
on 5 December 2014
six and seven year old girls both love this...as does five year old boy! very traditional Enid Blyton (a bit preachy in places and the voices are a bit posh and annoying but it isn't made for me and this doesn't seem to make a difference to the kids listening to it. I think I would've liked this at their age too!)
on 27 July 2014
My 6 year old is loving these stories!!! A great set of stories to listen to before 'sleepy time!"
on 8 March 2017
The CdWas for my granddaughter and she is very happy with it
on 25 September 2017
My step daughter loved these audio cd
on 25 February 2015
Great for car journeys
on 18 May 2015
Okay
on 31 May 2012
This and any other Naughtiest girl in the school has become my 7 year old daughters favourite night time story. She never gets bored listening to it again.
on 14 December 2014