Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 24 March 2017
My 11yr old (almost 12) boy absolutely loves this series. He has devoured the first three books in no time at all and is very eager to get the others in the series asap. He does like reading, but generally at bedtime - these books where being read at any time of day and I didn't have to 'suggest' he go and read! He's a boy who doesn't like Harry Potter at all, loves Michael Morpurgo, Horrible Histories and Malorie Blackman books and Skulduggery Pleasant. Hope that helps!
on 24 July 2017
Great book for teenagers - my son became a book worm thanks to R. Muchamore's books.
on 7 July 2017
Son read cover to cover great book
on 19 July 2017
Great book, very readable
on 6 July 2017
I like that there was a dyslexia friendly font to help me read but i couldn't understand how to, if there was one, apply a coloured filter to aid reading further.
on 3 May 2017
My son loves these books and this was apparently v good!!
on 25 February 2017
He only reason I didn't give this book five stars is because I felt they didn't really acknowledge that he had shot a guy it was just sort of brushed off!
on 29 April 2017
Amazing plot to the story. I had a great read and I could recommend this book to anyone who like action books 😀
on 16 February 2014
I loved the book as it is so Insane its even more believable! I would really recommend it as it pulls you in tho James's life and makes you feel real empathy for him.I've read the whole series twice now and it is really interesting and I recommend it to people aged teen to fifteen :-)
on 28 April 2017
Received an older version and not the one shown. Son wasn't impressed.