Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 January 2016
Good but it's not enough. Nor are any other books I have read on this subject so you need to combine at least two, and it is not unreasonable that this be one of them. Sadly it is woefully lacking an index, which is desperately needed, but remarkably neither does the Elfi Pallis authored equivalent of this book.
on 12 March 2013
There are no more words required than just that^. This book really covered off everything that there was to cover off & I would strongly recommend it to everyone (except the other Oxbridge candidates, haha). Really.
on 21 February 2013
useless. ripoff. lots of similar words. regurgitated stuff you can find in brochures issued by the universities or UCCA. shamefull.
on 2 October 2012
An excellent book for anyone embarking upon the application process to Oxbridge. I am a Careers Adviser and have used various editions of this for 25 years. A very up-to-date version well worth a read.
on 13 September 2013
I am lucky I found this book by accident when was looking for an older version.My son and myself have found this invaluable for the preparation towards Oxbridge. It contains excellent information in a very systematic way and covers all the topics that anxious students and all parents are looking for.I would recommend every student to buy this excellent source of information before starting their preparation for Oxbridge.
on 13 May 2014
I used this book to help me gain a place at Oxford, so it was worth buying as far as I was concerned!
on 6 January 2013
Well, I read this book and took heed of the advice it gave, and since I now have an offer from Cambridge University the advice cannot be all that bad.
on 27 August 2013
This is a nice read and has certainly reassured me about the application process. A good all round book suitable for anyone applying or even contemplating whether to apply or not.