Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 September 2016
They're cute, and come with a little guide to start divination. A good present for a friend who likes cats. They're smaller than standard tarot, but not so small as to be a joke (nothing like what you might get in christmas crackers).
on 10 February 2014
Bought this for my daughter but I love reading it too. Its very interesting finding out where superstitions come from and the history behind them.
on 16 February 2013
This book is really enjoyable for some light hearted reading. I will definitely have a look for other books this author has written.
on 29 March 2015
its ok but a bit obscure and not what I was expecting. I wanted the meaning of all the old phrases and am disappointed.
on 24 September 2014
Bought for this for a friends 65th birthday and he was pleased with it. He couldn't put it down.
on 20 November 2008
I loved this book, and enjoyed it as I enjoyed all of Mr Oliver's offerings. I received his series as a gift and have pored over the entries with interest - Harry's books are the sort you dip in and out of and never fail to learn something new from. fantastic!
on 6 March 2016
Excellent reading and informative. Well done!
on 27 April 2016
Great, amusing book
on 16 June 2012
Black Cats and April Fools by Harry Oliver.
This book was purchased for my sister so I do not have any information about the contents,However as my sister has most of this authors books, it would seem to me that this is another great read in the same vane.
I must give "The Jolly Bookseller" a mention here,This was ordered from Amazon on late Thursday afternoon,was dispatched Friday,and received by me on Saturday morning at 11.am,superbly packaged in a thick cardboard "envelope" and the book inside was also wrapped with tissue paper,the book was a brand new hardback copy at an incredible price I cannot recommend this seller more highly, a credit to Amazon,this is what on line shopping should be like, well done "THE JOLLY BOOKSELLER" I will be back for more
on 4 December 2009
I have bought this book as a 'fun' little gift - Interesting & fun - very nicely bound, if slightly dull appearance inside!