on 2 November 2009
Brilliant book, very informative read. Books like this should be made compulsary reading for schools, government bodies, and all those who think we're destroying the planet.
on 1 September 2009
This is a simple review and fundamentally says what a large number of ordinary people and non -Government funded scientists are saying.There is climate change as recorded for millenia, there is a natural global warming as there has been a natural global cooling. This book shows up Political myths for what they are, myths just that supported by a tame media with nothing better to report and politicians with no new ideas except to ban everything they dislike.A great book obviously not funded by any Western government or EU or the UN Excellent work
on 25 July 2009
I have long thought that we are being deceived and the Green propagandists must be very pleased with themselves.
This book has attempted to debate the issues of global warming and the army of people who seek to gain from our gullibility.
A well written book that I could not put down until read from cover to cover.
on 1 July 2009
I do not think this missive contributes anything useful to the current debate. The title pretty much says it all. Save your money for something that will cheer you up.
44 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 August 2009
This book should be read by all! and after that read Taubes 'The Diet Delusion'. We have been lied to about salt and fat. There is NO scientific evidence that they harm us.
on 31 July 2009
I declare an interest since I am the author of the chapters on transport within this book. However, I have had no part in any of the rest. So, whereas I cannot comment on my own, I do say that the rest of this book is a must, not only for its demolition of the Warming theory but also for its other fascinating chapters ranging from the Food we Eat to the Ethics Industry - all in plain and direct English. A book that should be widely read around the world.
on 28 July 2009
This book is long overdue, until now only one view has been acceptesd all other voices have been drowned out or completely ignored. Will this book go the same way though, I sincerely hope not.