on 7 March 2018
Just given this as a gift. Having bought similar makes in the past. My wife says, this is the best. Lovely quality hard back book and, lots of places to write all those important facts, and memories.. As my wife says, HOW she wishes, she had such a book, when her parents were alive. Because, there are facts lost, without a doubt.. Yet, this book will be the heirloom, for generations to come.. A book that, they can say, 'so THAT is who I take this after?' Memories are important, as they happen. Yet, even more so, in the years that follow. As first time grand parents, our friend is delighted to have such a book.. Because, it will hold safe, a wealth of information, for lives lived. Maybe, relatives that are, no longer with them? Yet, through such a book, they feel they know them.. Arrived so quickly. So, this is a perfection in book form.. A forever memory store than will be shared by all who read it. Thank you. P A W.
on 9 December 2014
I bought this for my Grandmother who has filled it with her delightful stories and even inspired her to write more. We bought another one for my partners grandparents to fill in. These books are beautiful in design and are not too overwhelming for someone to fill in. Great gift or conversation starter between generations.
4 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2017
Ordered this expecting a memory book for grandchild and grandma to fill in together, turns out it's a book for Grandma to fill in about her past, basically to hand down when she passed. Not what I planned to gift my mum but brought a good laugh ... She calls it her death book.
on 19 December 2014
Fabulous book with posing questions. Lots of nice illustrations too. However the title is misleading, it is only suitable for one grandparent. I suppose two people could fill it in using different ink, but there really isnt the space, especially if you are particular about this kind of detail.
3 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2018
Was well received when I went to a "no present" 80th birthday party!
on 15 April 2013
We have been thinking about writing an 'all our yesterdays' for our grandchildren but it is difficult to know where to start. We spotted this book and it is excellent. You just fill in the answers to the questions and can if you want include photos. Well worth the money.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2018
Very useful and good ideas
on 15 October 2017
limited range of topics - prompted me to write my own story
on 19 August 2014
A lovely book that I've given my dad to complete. He didnt want to have to write an essay about every detail so this was great as most questions have space for about a sentence
One person found this helpful
on 20 December 2015
I had already seen this book at a friends so ordered 3. One for me and the others as Christmas presents. A lovely way for grandparents to bond with their grandchildren.