on 8 September 2017
Usefully book with nice easy projects.
on 18 September 2017
As described, lots of useful projects
on 6 March 2017
Excellent, arrived day after ordering
on 29 September 2017
Lots of lovely projects to do just deciding which one to start !
on 7 November 2017
Very happy
on 4 May 2017
Received thanks
on 23 May 2017
nice little book
on 28 January 2014
I like some of the projects but quite a few are very similar. Time will tell if this becomes a well thumbed tome.
on 5 May 2014
This book is okay. There's not a lot in it I want to make but it depends what you're looking for. The bag on the cover is a lot smaller than I expected and there are things like pot holders and tissue box covers that I find a bit redundant. Lots of little projects to make up quickly. Templates are a bit small - have to be enlarged. Overall I don't think I would have bought this book if I'd looked at it first but I suppose the name tells you what it is, using up scraps. I'm sure it will suit some people.
on 17 June 2017
This is an amazing little book, a total little gem I'm thrilled to have in my textile book collection stuffed full of brilliant little projects!!
I'm thrilled this book encloses patterns, which many craft books I've recently come across haven't bothered including. The patters are half actually size, as the projects aren't large, this can be achieved with a home printer.
The projects are
1. Patchwork dog
2. Bookmark & book cover (beautiful)
3. Drawstring bag (small and fabulous)
4. Thread pot (super cute)
5. Mini bunting (pretty)
6. Hanging fish (my favourite)
7. Flower hair snap
8. Stacked Pincushion (handy to use up odds and ends)
9. Hair Scrunchy
10. Plastic bag despencer (useful to make gifts)
11. Russian Dolls
12. Needle Book (good for a totally new sewer)
13. Buttoned up cushion cover (stunning)
14 itsy Bitsy bag (love this, but I would like to make a lager version, great as a small gift bag!)
15. Tissue Pouch (incredibly useful, brilliant to make as gifts, love it!!)
16. Sunshine pot mat (this involves making a small Dresden plate circle and a spot of beautiful hand quilting, very beautiful)
17. Patchwork placemat (love the concept would make it into the front of a bag)
18. Pincushion scissor keeper. (Very sweet, good practice in using hexagons)
19. Tabby cat cushion
20. Coin Pouch

One of the best thing about this book, is it caters for all skill levels.
This book is also an excellent resource to try out this small project to learn new skills without committing to a large project.
I have so much fabric left overs from other projects and this book will be great to use up all those fabulous fabrics in creating beautiful gifts.