Top positive review
A total gem pack full of amazing ideas, a book I will keep going back to.
on 17 June 2017
This is an amazing little book, a total little gem I'm thrilled to have in my textile book collection stuffed full of brilliant little projects!!
I'm thrilled this book encloses patterns, which many craft books I've recently come across haven't bothered including. The patters are half actually size, as the projects aren't large, this can be achieved with a home printer.
The projects are
1. Patchwork dog
2. Bookmark & book cover (beautiful)
3. Drawstring bag (small and fabulous)
4. Thread pot (super cute)
5. Mini bunting (pretty)
6. Hanging fish (my favourite)
7. Flower hair snap
8. Stacked Pincushion (handy to use up odds and ends)
9. Hair Scrunchy
10. Plastic bag despencer (useful to make gifts)
11. Russian Dolls
12. Needle Book (good for a totally new sewer)
13. Buttoned up cushion cover (stunning)
14 itsy Bitsy bag (love this, but I would like to make a lager version, great as a small gift bag!)
15. Tissue Pouch (incredibly useful, brilliant to make as gifts, love it!!)
16. Sunshine pot mat (this involves making a small Dresden plate circle and a spot of beautiful hand quilting, very beautiful)
17. Patchwork placemat (love the concept would make it into the front of a bag)
18. Pincushion scissor keeper. (Very sweet, good practice in using hexagons)
19. Tabby cat cushion
20. Coin Pouch
One of the best thing about this book, is it caters for all skill levels.
This book is also an excellent resource to try out this small project to learn new skills without committing to a large project.
I have so much fabric left overs from other projects and this book will be great to use up all those fabulous fabrics in creating beautiful gifts.