on 2 May 2016
The book is exactly what I wanted, but I was disappointed that a new book at that price should have scratches down the back cover as if it was drawn on with a blunt instrument. Where these groves are not enough to send the book back, it was very disappointing not to get a book in new condition as advertised.
on 29 January 2016
My wife received this for Christmas and absolutely loves it
on 10 March 2017
Fantastic book cant wait to start using it
on 26 July 2014
Love it. The patterns are gorgeous.
on 26 September 2013
For 50 years I have been knitting socks but I am knew in using English patterns. I enjoy it very much as well as this book with new inspiration to the art of sock knitting.
on 3 June 2013
I love the look of this book. I have yet to try any of the patterns. I intend getting some wool very soon and giving it a go.
on 25 March 2015
the Book is arrives as expected
on 23 July 2013
this is nice for my bisnes and my good frends for look for patterns my freand love it so muts
on 30 June 2017
Brilliant. The back of the book has basic instructions about the rudiments of sock knitting and they work very well. Easy to follow. Lots of pictures. Really helpful book for basic sock knitting!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 26 April 2013
Find instructions, tips and techniques to make 24 colourful sock designs. Full instructions are included for these fun socks. Designs include geometrics, fair-isle and jacquard style, stars, animals and flowers. This book has an easy to follow layout with great charts and photography. The level of difficulty is given for each design. There should be plenty you want to knit. The socks are knitted in the round. Basic techniques are given at the back. You may need to substitute yarn. This review first appeared on yarnsandfabrics.