on 2 December 2013
I do a lot of knitting for. Charity and get bored with the same old patterns .I decided to just buy this and take a chance on finding a few new ideas.
I am glad I did as there are quite a few new ideas .some are very easy and others a bit more complicated.would reform this to knitters who are just beginning as instructions are pretty easy to follow and for more experienced knitters there are some good ideas.came quite quickly after ordering.
6 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2017
As a beginner I found these patterns very easy to understand and crack on with - I'm currently halfway through one of them and it's giving a lovely effect :) I can see they might be a bit simple for a knitting expert, but this book offers some very attractive projects that can be achieved by anyone in a fairly short amount of time. Changing colours and combinations gives even more options when your confidence grows too :) I love the "20 Things" range of books and have found them ideal for getting stuck into my new hobby :)
on 11 October 2016
Short and Simple guide to various styles of scarves. I would have liked to see more instruction on the abbreviations, as i am getting back into knitting, so i'll have to research or look at videos for this. But it is a great little visual guide to show various knitting styles.
on 7 November 2013
Great little knitting book, easy to follow with a nice selection of different designs. Would certainly recommend it to others
7 people found this helpful
on 16 December 2013
I very good book with twenty to make scarves. I will recommend it to anyone who want to knit scarves and the patterns are very easy to follow, and the book easy to take out and about.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2017
Have made several of the patterns and the results were excellent, would highly recommend.
on 17 April 2018
This is a nice book but I wouldn’t call it easy.
on 3 February 2018
Allthe books ordered I was very pleased with.
on 14 October 2014
Who needs to buy winter scarves when you can knit your own! A great easy to follow book, with a range of patterns. An inexpesive book to have if you're just starting to knit. A basic pattern can lead to many things just by using different yarns. A great must have in the beginner knitters library.
on 18 October 2013
I was a bit disappointed in this book, The Twenty to Make series are usually excellent, this one was rather dull. I'm hard pushed to see a scarf in the book that I really want to knit.
3 people found this helpful