on 13 February 2017
As a beginner I found these patterns very easy to understand and crack on with - I'm currently halfway through one of them and it's giving a lovely effect :) I can see they might be a bit simple for a knitting expert, but this book offers some very attractive projects that can be achieved by anyone in a fairly short amount of time. Changing colours and combinations gives even more options when your confidence grows too :) I love the "20 Things" range of books and have found them ideal for getting stuck into my new hobby :)
on 15 February 2014
I like a lot of these patterns and appreciate that the writer used unusual yarns. i would have liked some reference to the makes of yarns though as it is difficult to replicate scarves exactly.
on 8 July 2014
I don't think that most of them are easy to knit but that coujldbe that I am a very basic knitter. I did still find the book handy though
on 2 December 2013
I do a lot of knitting for. Charity and get bored with the same old patterns .I decided to just buy this and take a chance on finding a few new ideas.
I am glad I did as there are quite a few new ideas .some are very easy and others a bit more complicated.would reform this to knitters who are just beginning as instructions are pretty easy to follow and for more experienced knitters there are some good ideas.came quite quickly after ordering.
on 16 October 2013
Bought for the wife. She has knitted up most of the patterns in the last few dAys. They look beautiful.
on 7 November 2013
Great little knitting book, easy to follow with a nice selection of different designs. Would certainly recommend it to others
on 10 November 2014
Happy with this item
on 16 December 2013
I very good book with twenty to make scarves. I will recommend it to anyone who want to knit scarves and the patterns are very easy to follow, and the book easy to take out and about.
on 15 December 2014
Why on earth did I buy a book of knitting patterns for scarves?
on 17 October 2013
great patterns to knit, already used several of the patterns. Patterns very easy to follow . even for a beginer. Quick delivery