on 13 April 2017
When I first opened the book I found it to have colorful illustrations and good range of projects on the contents page.

There are simple steps by step directions which are easy to follow.

It has some great examples on how to use everyday items from your home to create templates for the projects.

Some projects may appear a little older fashioned for some people but I think everything has the option to be "jazzed" up and made more interesting.

So far I've only made the basic hearts project but I am looking forward to having a go at them all.

P.s. I am a beginner with my sewing.
You can see why this book is the number one seller as soon as you open it.
bright colorful illustrations and great projects.

There literally is somthing for everyone to do.

If you know the term Half Yard then this book will be the book to get.

It has clear and easy directions and is easy to follow.

For example both the shapes and sizes of owls are given along with the feet..

There are options given so that your finished item is personal and unique.

It has good ideas to use everyday items to create templates for the projects. (For example using plates for the body of chickens and the like.

My wife attends a sewing club and this is THE book they all seem to rate.
Recommended.
on 2 March 2017
I think there are more things in this book which I may like to make. Circumstances have been that I haven't really had time to
study the book properly yet.
on 14 April 2017
Lots of good projects to use up your scraps of material.
on 21 March 2017
Love Debbie shores books full of fantastic ideas.
on 27 March 2017
Great ideas
on 16 September 2017
Again Debbie Shores books have clear instructions and a good variety of things to make. Would recommend
on 16 August 2017
Really good product and the perfect answer to small projects
on 15 September 2017
good ideas for presents,wish I didn't have to go to work
on 25 April 2017
Arrived in good time. Lovely book with some lovely ideas that I shall use but some of the instructions are not very clear so if your not careful you can mess it up.