Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 12 October 2013
Please write more books like this one - easy to follow, great ideas and great results. I would recommend it to cake decorators of all levels
on 10 November 2013
I have used the chocolate cake recipe in this book and it tasted superb. I am hoping to try out some of the decorating ideas for christmas.
on 7 December 2013
The book is great as we wanted to decorate our christmas cakes with something different, easy to use guide on how to make the decorations.
on 27 August 2013
Am a complete beginner but the instructions seem easy to follow and am looking forward to the challenge of making my first cake
on 15 September 2013
Great book with lots of fantastic ideas. Can't decide which one to make though, so many lovely designs to choose from!
on 12 September 2013
great book! cant wait to make some for my family this yeareven my friends may get one .more like this book please paul
on 25 August 2013
Love Paul's work, he is a good teacher and demonstrater.and makes modelling look so easy Book delivered in quick time
on 11 October 2013
Really rate this book, plenty of choice. If you like sugarcraft there is plenty to whet your appetite with his book.
on 2 December 2013
Brilliant well laid out book and I will be doing some of the things from this book for Christmas. Would recommend.
on 4 October 2013
I am going to try one of these cake for x mass they look easey to try renderry one I hope it come out ok