Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 1 February 2016
Great book
on 28 February 2013
Some lovely patterns and I'm looking forward to making some of these gorgeous felines. They will make good Christmas presents!
on 9 November 2013
The cat I made ended up looking like an alien so went in the bin. Making up instructions not at all clear and I'm an experienced knitter, very frustrating. Width I'd read reviews before buying.
on 7 March 2013
if you love cats, you will love this book. one to ad to the bookcase,good instructions, and lovely pictures.one to keep kids and adults of all ages happy
on 29 February 2016
Fab, can't wait to get knitting!!
on 20 March 2017
Excellent
on 18 March 2013
The whole book is fun but I wish the book had been edited and knitted from before publication because there were a few mistakes.
on 13 July 2013
I wasn't sure of this book, I'm not english and I'm not a good knitter, but I would like to knit a cat, so I thought: let's jump. And It is perfect, well explained and easy to follow.
on 18 July 2013
Once again I had to start by translating the American terms into English before I started as it was most confusing with the different terms, but once I had mastered that I found them very enjoyable to knit.
on 14 March 2013
The patterns are easy to follow,and are all really cute.even if never made they are all sure to brighten up a dull day