on 15 November 2012
I have no experience of jelly rolls, so when I saw this attractive book, I decided to learn. Although I have had no time to do one of its projects, I have nevertheless read the book and am impressed by the explanations. I look forward to trying out both buying a jelly roll and starting a project very soon.
on 5 September 2017
Looks good but I havent yet had a chance to use any designs but hope to in the near future
on 8 November 2013
Nice book, nice ideas but to be honest I am going to stop buying these books, take yourself off to YouTube and there are some amazing videos and ideas. So much easier to see what you actually get at the end of the project. I love it, spend ages on there. This book is nice, clear pictures, will use some of the designs if not the colour ways.
on 20 July 2014
Delighted. I have quite a few patchwork and sewing books but this arrived in the morning and by the evening I had pieced together a quilt! A brilliant stash-buster. However, many of the projects require additional fabrics to the jelly rolls so might incur a bit more expense.
on 5 August 2014
Very disappointed with the instructions in this book, a beginner would struggle to follow them. In addition having just made one of the quilts some of the cutting instructions give the wrong measurements! Very frustrating!
on 28 March 2014
Disappointing and not what I expected. Most of the items were readily available in other publications and the whole book was not worth the purchase price.
on 30 October 2017
Love this
on 14 April 2017
Lots of brilliant ideas and projects.
on 12 January 2013
A beautifully presented book with easy to understand instructions. Very well illustrated and with some lovely projects. I have been quilting for a short while now and although I am not a complete beginner, I am finding the book easy to read and a good reminder of some of the techniques needed to produce beautiful quilts and gifts.
on 16 June 2014
This is one of the best books for a beginning quilter. There are some lovely looking projects and clear and precise instructions. A section on rotary cutting detailing how many squares, rectangles, etc., each 2 1/2" strip will yield.
Beautiful photographs. A glossary. A section on laundering and labelling and much more. Every word counts.