on 5 March 2012
Nice little book with some lovely flowers in it. The patterns aren't particularly difficult, I was more drawn, as an advanced hooker, to the photos of fabric being used alongside crochet to produce flowers.

A nice little book for beginners, or for those with a bit more experience wanting some inspiration.
on 15 February 2015
I've given this book 5 stars because I love this range of books, I find them quite informative in a easy to understand manner. Each book contains how to instructions and several items to make using your new found skills.
Great for the 1st time crocheter and the more experienced equally, I bought it as I'd not picked up a hook for years and needed a few reminders.
Perfect for using odd bits of wool to adorne clothes, bags etc.
on 27 November 2012
I enjoy crochet but don't have a great deal of time on my hands, so this is ideal for when you have the odd 15 minutes to make something a bit fun.
I was amazed how quickly I made the first flower. What I like is that they are not an exact science - you can make them with any wool that you have spare and get different effects, so it's great for using up left over bits of wool that you don't want to throw away. As I have very little money at the moment the flowers make great gifts that cost nothing to make if you have some scraps!
on 3 March 2012
Very happy with this great little book. Easy patterns and very pretty. I found this book very useful and it gives the reader lots of ideas for future projects.
on 30 August 2017
Thanks, helpful book. Will keep practising.. Sarah
on 25 October 2013
This book has a good variety of flowers to make for many different occasions. It also caters for a variety of skills... From the beginner (me!) to the very proficient crotcheter.
on 5 October 2013
the flowers are varied and the patterns easy to follow the whole sets of 20 to make re good solid little books to have in your bookcase, very handy for a quick guide.
on 6 June 2017
good buy
on 6 July 2012
This is a great little book! All patterns are easy to follow and really well explained which is quite rare in crochet books!

Absolutely worth it. The only thing I would add is that if you are an advanced crocheter this book will not offer you a great challenge...

Absolutely recommended! I loved-loved-loved it!
on 1 February 2012
I am very new to Crochet and love this book full of wonderfully small projects that I can make to my hearts content!
I have bought a few of the books in this series and love them all so far.