on 12 August 2013
I love all kinds of sewing so had to have this book in my collection. Pictures are lovely and I love the idea of stitched postcards. Don't think I will make many myself if any at all, but I found it very inspiring and the ideas can be adapted to other projects.
on 14 January 2013
I bought this as Christmas present for a friend, but decided to have one for myself as well.
There is no need to just make postcard size pieces. I hope to try lots of experiments and learn the basics of new techniques.
Watch this space.
on 29 July 2013
Stitched postcards seemed a unique idea. I've found the book inspirational with plenty of guidelines and instructions on what suitable materials to use when creating a small piece of art.
on 19 March 2013
Beautiful book that arrived on time and was well packaged. This is a must for anyone who enjoys sewing in any form and likes making personal presents for friends and family.
on 21 February 2012
This book has many different techniques including embroidery, the vintage look, landscapes, felting and more. It is a lovely book for browsing through or getting ideas from.
on 16 May 2015
Such a lot in this book. A variety of examples from different tetxtile artists with good instructions, including safety points. Plenty of inspiration for using mixed media.
on 1 August 2014
This book provided a basic overview of different methods for creating postcards. However I would have liked a more comprehensive picture gallery as I am a total beginner.
on 5 March 2014
Excellent detailed information and clear instruction, good source of inspiration. Good to see A collection from German designers. Nice edition to my collection.
on 28 May 2013
We had a demo on this out our seing group and I fell in love with doing small items like this. Would recommend the book lots of great illustrations.
on 14 February 2014
I purchased. This book as a gift I had a look through it before giving it a way and the book seem to have some really good projects to make in it.