on 13 September 2016
Received this a few day's ago. I am not impressed. I've been doing water colour paintings for a few year's, but find sketching hard The tracings are terrible. After following all the instructions to the letter, the transfer was almost impossible to see,I tried 3 times in all and still could hardly see the transfer. So I gave up
on 13 February 2014
This is far more than I expected as there are drawings to trace onto your paper. Its good in the sense that you're not spending loads of time drawing your picture, you can just paint. the down side is that its a bit like painting by numbers. The book its self is easy to follow and give good details, step by step. This also give good techniques that you learn as you go along. Would recommend any one who's just starting out or not very confident at drawing this is really good. I've learnt a lot from it already.
on 3 December 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 August 2017
These painting books are really good and always produce a good result
on 12 October 2017
Excellent
on 5 June 2014
A good quality book that has improved my painting's, this is of a quality for all. The seller gives quality first then a fair price thank you, I will be back to you....
on 2 September 2013
This is one of the best artists to help teach anyone the different techniques that we all need to paint masterpieces of our own, Great tips, skills and techniques that will help beginners and the more experienced artists Awesome composition for us to copy and try out so even the people that can't draw can have a painting to be proud of after you have a go with this truly helpful book.
on 11 June 2017
Very pleased.
on 29 September 2017
great
on 10 November 2016
Tracings missing so no use at all