Customer reviews

Nice
on 26 April 2017
Book in good condition. Thank you very much
on 8 January 2012
I am studying BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies at Plymouth University and there are chapters by all the lecturers on basically every module in this book which makes it very helpful, especially when doing coursework!!! Def worth buying if you are starting this degree!
on 27 October 2011
This book is a useful general book which is a good starting point on numerous topics around Early Childhood. I started using the 2nd Edition during my Foundation Degree, continued to use it during the 3rd year of my BA Hons & have now updated to the 3rd edition for studying my Masters. It is written in a straight forward style & is therefore a relatively easy read.
on 20 January 2015
Started my degree in September at Roehampton uni and for every assignment I have used this book. I love it, it's so good and perfect for my degree 'early childhood studies'.
on 17 October 2014
REALLY GOOD BOOK, HELPS WITH THE COURSE AND HAS SOO MUCH INFORMATION THAT COMES IN HANDY IN FOR DIFFERENT MODULES. WORTH IT
on 29 April 2013
This is a good book, perfect for the Foundation Degree in Young Children's Learning and Development. I wish I had found it sooner.
on 8 November 2013
Brilliant Book, easy to read and understand, Highly recommended. Use it for the Early Years Foundation Degree. It is good!
on 12 January 2013
I am studying a BA(Hons) in Early Childhood Studies,this book has been very helpful. I have been able to use it to back up my work as it has a lot of relevant information for citations.
on 28 August 2015