on 3 April 2004
This book is a behind the scenes look at the Phenomenal show 'We Will Rock You'. If you have not yet seen the show then you must go and see probably THE best rock musical ever by one of the world's most legendary rock groups, Queen and one of Britain's funniest men Ben Elton. The book focuses on the main storyline, the cast and their characters and generally the whole concept of the show (lighting, sound, special effects etc) Buy this book if you have seen the show or if you haven't yet had the chance to see this magnificent show. Read the book. see the show and then afterwards re-read the book about one of the best musicals ever produced.
on 22 October 2004
This book is of great quality with some magnificant glossy photos of the musical. If you haven't seen We Will Rock You buy this book - it will give you a brilliant insight of what a super show you're missing out on. At first I thought the price was a bit steep but on receiving this book am pleased to say that it is worth every penny (with the added bonus of hard cover too)!!
on 21 March 2011
This book is absolutely amazing!
First I want to point out that the hardback book, which I got, is different to the paperback musical score. It is an amazing book that is full of brilliant pictures, and the entire script an lyrics from 2004. It also has an interview of Ben Elton, and forewords by Brian May and Roger Taylor.
I paid a very good price for my copy considering it is out of print and it was delivered very quickly. I absolutely love this book!!!
on 10 February 2009
Last summer i saw the west end stage show at the dominion theatre and fell in love with the show instantly. Since then ive become a massive Queen fan. This book is excellent it tells you all the background information about the show, like how the idea was first put into play and so on. It also gives lyrics to all the songs so i could sing along with my favorite songs from the show. Overall an excellent book.
on 20 November 2008
I went to see the We Will Rock You show 3 times so you won't be surprised to hear how much I loved it.

Hence buying this soundtrack - and it really does sound amazing. It gets me every time at how these singers can hit these notes perfectly - so much better than most of the chart artists!

Anyway if you saw the show you'll know how good this is anyway, buy it!
on 14 January 2010
We will rock you is my fave musical having this book gives you backstage info thank you