on 28 May 2013
I think this is a brilliant book- a cool way to keep children interested and learn about iq testing, improving their cognition as well
on 6 December 2012
It has some interesting parts to do with what makes a genius but other than that is just a collection of the usual IQ tests, although possibly harder than usual. I suppose I was hoping for something diffrent.
It was disappointing to discover that I am not a genius but I can't blame the book for that!
on 20 February 2013
I gave this a 4 star instead of a 5 cos i didn't think it went into enough detail and enough tests. It is an interesting read though.
on 28 July 2013
Not the objective analysis I hoped for. The author seems to be concerned with feelings rather than factual analysis. Disappointed.
on 3 March 2016
Bought for my genius brother! He loved it!
on 18 January 2013
I am now working on developing IQ test for academic purposes. I therefore needed a book that covers a broader scope of testing students potentials. This is book is good and it meets my expectation at average rating.

On the side of minuses of the book, I expected some more theoretical challenging questions such as those testing general knowledge, and descriptive questions that are more qualitative than quantitative. The book is full of diagrams and numerical data- which is not an area of my strength.With these specific math-like practice questions, it sounds like the Geniuses are only those Mathematics smart chaps - which is pragmatically and morally wrong. We can have the geniuses who are not good at numbers. Therefore, the book should address the broader areas of studies other than numerical or quantitative tests.!
on 31 March 2016
very good
on 27 December 2011
I enjoyed making photo copies of some of the puzzles and shared them amongst colleagues just to see how they fair. I noticed the less educated thought to deep into the puzzles as the answers were straight forward. Some of the puzzle I didn't understand and the answers did not make sense to me. Maybe because I am not to cleaver as I only graduated from college with low grades. Maybe you'll fair better!