on 19 November 2017
A lot of card tricks and “gimmicked” items. It’s fine.
on 28 March 2018
Good condition
on 11 March 2016
Perfect product and fast delivery
on 9 November 2013
Had a lot of fun with this book. It's well written and illustrated and the tricks manageable, with a little practice, for the interested amateur. I enjoy entertaining people with these tricks.
on 27 November 2013
Brilliant! Glad to finally have this :) Quite the appreciation here. Thank you so much for selling this to me ^_^
on 31 December 2014
fantastic magic book, 8 yr old loves it
on 11 January 2015
one of my favourite magicians
on 7 November 2014
1p but worth so much more and in great condition.
on 22 September 2009
Having read the other reviews I was expecting the book to be a lot better. I was a little disapointed, being very new to this magic business and was hoping it would give me some clear, easy and impressive tricks to get me started. I found that the explanation to some of them, along with diagrams were unclear and confusing, and some of the easier tricks for beginners, were not really tricks. Marking 1 of 3 cups, asking someone to put something under one and to move only the other 2 isn't rocket science. Putting 6 objects on a table and getting someone to pick 2 up, one which u pick to get rid of, then your picking 2, that the other person choses one to get rid off.... being left with one object at the end you had written on the paper, isn't hard to work out. Writting down the number 14 and rolling two dice, adding the total of them and the total of the opposites sides??? well yea, its going to be 14. All in all, some were just plain rubbish. Others did seem really good, but maybe more tailored to someone who has been doing this for a year or two. I would say you would be much better off looking on u-tube at tricks where they are much much clearer and easier to understand and practice. On a plus note, i think Paul Zenon is great. Just not his book.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 8 November 2015
I like magic tricks, but I found this books tricks a little dull.

Firstly, to perform most of the tricks in this book you really need to have perfected your 'slight of hand' or else you will only become frustrated, giving up in no time at all. I'm sure some of the tricks may impress, but not all of them.