Customer reviews

on 29 December 2011
I bought this for my teenage daughter, who seems to ask me at least once a day, whats best to eat if she has dry skin, splitting nails,dull hair,weight issues, hair falling out,needs more energy, and on and on the list goes.!! Its gone very quiet since receiving this little gem, so I know she is getting many answers, to many questions that all girls want, to help them be healthy and look good.
on 18 September 2013
An informative read and a book to use many times over for future reference. I found it very helpful. with my good tips
on 25 February 2015
Great book
on 11 January 2016
Good.
on 29 March 2011
Since this book was brought as a present for someone, apart from flicking through it briefly, I have not been able to read it and therefore review it properly.