Customer reviews

on 27 November 2012
I actually bought this for my 5 year old daughter who had seen the online version of this book on an ipad. She was equally thrilled with this and can now read it herself and has become obsessed with the Beatles! She just can't understand why none of her friends know who they are! Great book with lovely bright pictures.
on 24 May 2012
colorful filled pages that will catch anyones eye. Nice book to add to any Beatles collection. Great price as well.
on 4 March 2014
Great looking psychedelic book, sent it plus the ordered yellow sub DVD over to Finland for my grandsons 5th birthday, sure he's gonna like it? It's left the local sub-post office and is on its way?
on 28 August 2013
For any age, race, gender, species, it's the bloody Beatles, how can you go wrong? So many fantastic songs that are mostly instantly recognisable and a few others that might not be, (I knew them, of course), which is great. Always nice to discover new songs and this is a fantastic album for youngsters to learn about and get into the greatest band ever.
on 4 February 2016
good,highly original,but it's hard to get children's
books and songs just right FOR THE KIDS and
in my experience this one just does'nt quite float
for children but I still like it myself.
on 6 June 2013
DECIDED TO HANG NEW PICS IN HALLWAY AND UP THE STAIRS,OUT WITH THE NEW,STARTED WITH THIS POSTER BRIGHT BLUE ,AND IN A POSTER FRAME ALL THE POSTERS LOOK GREAT FANTASTIC
on 17 November 2016
Have always loved Yellow Submarine and my grand-daughter now loves it. The book is one of the only products I could find for children. Love the colours.
on 24 January 2015
bought for my dad as we loved the film he got me into the Beatles. it is meant to be a kids book but he can read it to his grandchild when it arrives!
on 9 September 2013
We bought this for my 3 year old daughter who is currently obsessed with The Beatles and Yellow Submarine - the book is perfect for her.
on 17 January 2014
Bought this together with octopus garden .wish this had a cd also.this is for a bit older child than the octopus one, but still lovely.