on 23 February 2017
One godson loves this, the other won't open it. However, I looked through it and was very impressed with recipes, lay-out and photos. Not too simple or too technical, and a good selection of dishes. Excellent starter for teenagers, and will ensure they do not have to rely on junk food.
on 3 January 2016
Bought this for my nephew, it looks great, I don't think he has actually cooked anything from the book yet, but it has some great recipes, which are well laid out.
on 12 January 2016
Bought this for my teenager son: Lots of easy to follow but exciting recipes for him to try.. he's especially keen on the chapter Foods to Impress the girls :)
on 2 May 2017
Perfect for young people some great recipes
on 18 February 2016
Got for my ten year old as he likes baking and I wanted to get him into cooking. It's a bit too old for him but a good book nonetheless.
on 8 October 2017
interesting book
on 3 December 2016
Looks really interesting for my granddaughter's christmas present. Hope she likes it.
on 28 August 2016
Excellent
on 1 November 2017
Not a very user friendly layout. Looks very dated and old fashioned inside. If I was a teenager I wouldn't find this very exciting or enticing.
on 2 January 2017
Gift for a friend and he liked it.