on 19 November 2016
Great book. The pop-up version is probably best. Smaller than the other but the added dimension has been enjoyed by my 2 year old (though beware if your kid is used to lift flap books you do need to stop them pulling it apart accidentally). The story is about a child who loses his bear in the woods but when he goes looking he finds a giant teddy bear (and assumes his bear has grown). It turns out the giant teddy belongs to a giant bear who is also confused about how his bear has shrunk so much. The rhyming is great and the story just the right length for a 1-4 year old.
One person found this helpful
on 10 March 2013
This book is about Eddy who has lost his Teddy. We have read this book so many times both my son and I can recall the story on a car journey without actually having the book with us! "Is it Teddy said Eddy? What a surprise! How did you get to be this size". I have bought for many of his little friends too. Look out for follow up by Jez Alborough too. A lovely gift for little ones.
on 8 October 2017
A lovely book.
on 10 April 2014
Possible one of the favourite Jez Alborough books! My grandson can tell the story word for word as the simple rhyming vocabulary makes it memorable and very enjoyable. I have bought 2 copies as when my grandson comes on Skype he often asks to for a story! A firm favourite with us!
on 30 December 2017
Kid's love it
on 13 April 2016
My daughter (2-3years) loves these stories. Good rhyming story. Nice pictures
on 8 May 2016
A delightful story, the children laughed at the words and illustrations.
on 3 April 2010
Book is fabulous - we bought this new copy because our little hardback was in shreds it had been so popular! This book is a great size - nice and big with lovely pictures and has been read every night since purchase.

The CD however is rubbish. Very disappointed. I wouldn't have thought it was possible to read such a lovely story with so little feeling! I do a much better job even if I say so myself.