on 15 January 2018
Bought as a gift for my nerdy boyfriend and it went down a treat. Arrived in good time
on 5 November 2016
A classic, and a must have in every Star Trek fans archive. Great illustrations and wonderful explanatory texts. However not a full workshop manual, I do believe Scotty would need something more comprehensive. If you're a Star Trek fan - buy it.
on 25 March 2017
Love star trek, this is a great book very detailed and well written
on 17 January 2014
Everyone loves cutaways and cross sections of real vehicles, cars, boats, planes etc so now imagine the same process but on the most famous sci-fi ships ever conceived and you've got a great reference book with some useful facts and figures based on the Star Trek universe. Definitely warp factor 10 out of 10.
on 23 December 2016
Bought this as a Christmas present for my brother and im sure he will love it
on 11 February 2017
good condition, excellent read. have no complaints what so ever would recommend.
on 16 February 2018
Very informative and good buy
on 17 August 2013
I'm not a Star Trek geek but used to watch it as a kid in the 60's and 70's and when I saw this book I thought why not because the spaceships had always fascinated me.
It's laid out in a logical way, Jim, just the way Haynes do really well with all the spaceships detailed in chronological order.
It's a light read but great none the less and would probably make a great reference book for any die hard fan.
on 31 July 2017
Great book for a Star Trek fan. Lots of information and some great illustrations. Bought as a gift for my partner who loved it and it looks good on display.
on 11 October 2012
My mum & dad brought this for my hubby, the trekkies, birthday. He really loved it!!! Only problem was, my dad, also a trekkie, had trouble keeping his hands off of it & reading it before they wrapped it to give to my husband. One pressie = 2 happy Trekkies :o)