on 12 August 2010
The book is well written and easy to follow as are most Haynes manuals. This particular manual has been updated to include the newer Euro CAT 5 engine, the RFJ (EW10A), 2.0 liter. The manual has a few errors such as the spark plug part number listings, and temperature sensor information (a frequent problem causing recalls in both late model Citroen & Peugeots). The battery removal procedure is unique to right-hand drive models, although wasn't identified as such. The Built-in Systems Interface (BSI) system software safety procedure wasn't covered which was an oversight when disconnecting power from the Electronic Control Module (ECM-brain). Otherwise, the manual is quite helpful with mechanical procedures.
on 21 April 2015
So far i have used this to replace the starter motor and do a few other things. To get to the starter motor, the book instructs you to remove the battery plate but doesn't mention about a welded nut which made it incredibly difficult and I ended up finding access a different way. Other than that it has been very useful.
on 20 September 2010
Excellent manual with easy to follow instructions.
Has already saved me a fortune in garage bills!
on 26 June 2010
This book has a detailed description of all parts of your peugeot 307. It had answered many of my questions and helped me saved money because I managed to change lightbulbs at my multifunction display instead of driving it to the repair shop. A must have to all peugeot 307 owners
on 16 April 2015
A very useful reference which gives you the confidence to tackle a number of more straightforward maintenance jobs without being worried that you will "break" something. Having said this it only has passing mention or coverage of some areas.
on 25 September 2010
Good price and quick delivery from stock, already saved me £££££'s by DIY instead of having to go to the garage
on 25 July 2011
As ever the Haynes Manual is very useful for the owner who wishes to work on their car or find out about the work required to repair faults. Some of the photographic illustrations could be clearer.
on 3 May 2013
Haynes as we all know the best manual to buy, straight forward explainations of fixes and mantainance for your car.

product came in good time and was well packaged.
on 8 March 2015
actually I sent for this in error but it has turned out to be fine for my daughter's partner who "tinkers" with minor repairs to his own motor so not wasted after all
on 11 August 2013
As I purchased my second hand Peugeot 307 without an Owners Instruction manual, this provided me with everything I need to know about how to extend the life of my car!