on 20 March 2009
Like the previous reviewer commented, the quality leaves something to be desired. My copy came shrinkwrapped, but a number of pages have nasty wrinkles while another has a brownish mark full length down the paper. But where else is there to go? Haynes appear to have the market to themselves.
Although I was an electro-mechanical service engineer for many years, I have had very little experience of working on cars, and I am a bit apprehensive that some of the tasks will not be quite as straightforward as this book makes them out to be.
on 28 May 2012
Arrived quickly and well-packaged. Typical Haynes Manual (I have had various cars over the last 35 years and have bought Haynes manuals for them )-well laid out,good photos and some useful "tip" boxes and alternative methods (e.g."you will need special tool XYZ123 but you can get away with a bent spoon and an elastic band". Seriously, a very useful book.
on 1 February 2009
What can you say about Haynes manuals? This must be at least the fifteenth I've bought over the past 40 years. They're great of course because without them where would the poor amateur mechanic be. It's true they sometimes gloss over the more difficult bits but they are invaluable for letting you know how to approach repairs and the diagrams, pictures and mechanical data are really helpful.
My only gripe is about the quality of the paper which has decreased over the years, but I suppose this is one way that they have managed to keep the price so reasonable.
Thoroughly recommended
on 10 March 2013
Haynes are legendary for their clarity but I found the inside rather dated looking - some better quality photos would help.
Also I was expecting to find 'how to's' for the more common ailments of the Jazz, especially the leaking door seals.
I'm hoping the brevity of the book is because the car is so reliable!
on 23 April 2010
Excellent book covering all aspects of servicing and maintenance.I also notice the paper quality has improved which i read was an issue with many people.
on 4 February 2014
The content of the manual is up to the HAYNES standard but I do wish they would up the quality of the the paper they use. Also, in this modern age one would have expected colour photos. Never the less, well worth having.
I agree with the other two reviews. And my gripes are not with this particular manual per se, rather haynes manual's as a whole. I find the quality of the print could do with an upgrade with the inclusion of more colour photo's as car parts are inherently dirty so colour may help interpret the diagrams. On the whole the book I feel could be clearer, easier to read and maybe a splash of colour would'nt go amiss. Does the job though, albeit in a veyr basic mannor!

Content wise the book has everything you would expect from a haynes manual, step by step instructions for carrying out routine and not so routine maintenance in a hardcover which should survive most things you can throw at it. A handy reference tool.
on 15 February 2013
really happy with product as got no hand book when i got the car.it has already proved its worth to me. very fast delivery, and well packed
on 16 February 2013
I would recommend this book to any owner of this car. it is a great help when carrying out any maintenance.
on 15 November 2013
This is a good comrehensive guide to maintainin and fixing the common issues on the car. The only disappointment is that these days betetr quality colour picutes would have been good.