on 22 January 2010
Bought as a Christmas present for my brother. The book was bigger (and heavier!)than I had anticipated but beautifully illustrated and bursting with facts and figures, my brother loved it!
on 10 April 2013
I love having these books to read back on past seasons.
I've used this to solve more than one disagreement between various F1 friends, each race has all the statistics showing each drivers progress lap by lap from grid position to checkered flag.
on 10 April 2010
This is a very comprehensive review of the 2009 f1 season, with many excellent pictures of all the teams and the cars and drivers. A good coffee table book.
on 15 February 2014
Bought as a book to go with his other F1 books. not as good as 2007 review. my son was also disapointed
on 28 March 2015
Essential for all Formula One fans: a good review of the year.
on 15 January 2010
Xmas present for my grandson. He did not know he was getting this & was over the moon (or should I say F1 circuit) when he opened the package. Made me happy too.
on 5 November 2015