on 27 February 2010
I recently purchased a Haynes Workshop manual from Amazon.Ifind this book very instructive, and helpful,although l don't know a lot about car's. this book is very helpful. Also it's a lot cheaper than you pay for in Auto. shops.
F. Bird.
on 18 August 2014
I buy a Haynes manual for every car I own as I do all my own servicing & repairs.
This book was a good price in very good condition, no oily fingerprints that is until I started using it!
Prompt delivery well packaged
on 13 July 2013
It's ok, handy book if you want to strip down an engine. Haynes manuals are pretty much as there were 20 years ago, they have not taken into account the use of the on board diagnostics now fitted to modern cars.
on 20 July 2012
As always on a change of car I order a Haynes manual for it. One can't beat them. I have already used the manual to good effect. Book delivered well in time and at a good price.
on 9 July 2010
Very good book with pictures, so before you attempt to fix a car you can start by reading the book insuring you have the right tools and spares.

good book. great pictures.
on 19 June 2013
The book was fantastic quality - almost as new. The content is so in depth and covers such a wide area that there is almost nothing it can't show you how to do.
on 15 May 2015
I paid extra for this product as it was advertised as hardback. It arrives and it's flimsy paperback. Quick delivery but I'm not impressed.
on 9 September 2013
I think the manual is ok but I think that the pictures are a bit random somtimes since the pictures doesn't depict the tricky parts.
on 30 August 2013
This manual is very easy to use and contain good illustrations. It's ideal for save some money in the professional garage.
on 29 December 2010
This is a good general DIY manual for the little Polo. Great Price. The book was new and arrived in perfect condition.