on 23 March 2017
It has some differences with my B5.5
on 27 September 2017
Was a gift
on 7 April 2016
Excellent. It's almost new. Very well explained.
on 9 February 2013
haynes manual vw passat is just what you need for doing any jobs and service problems you may come across it shows every thing you need to know and find
on 7 May 2013
As with every car that I've owned I purchased a Workshop Manual. Nowadays I only carry out minor repairs, compared to what I would have tackled 20 years ago. However I still find it invaluable to have a Manual to hand for peace of mind.
on 26 November 2015
When I was a kid I did all my own repairs, and one of these manuals was never far away. One gripe back then was the poor quality of some of the pictures, but that being 20 and 30 years ago, I assumed they would now be crystal clear. Unfortunately Haines seem to still be using the same camera as back then, with many photos unrecognisable due to the lack of definition and detail.
on 20 September 2012
Once again Haynes have produced another great aid to the DIY mechanic. A clearly written guide for everything from topping your oil up to dismantling your engine. The clear pictures, although black and white, with step by step instructions mean that you can tackle all tasks within your ability range.
on 20 October 2010
Great - the same as can be bought at a local shop, just cheaper! It arrived by the next weekend (free postage) so I was able to use it when I next worked on the car.
on 31 December 2009
This was bought as a present for someone. Good value for money. Exellent service from Amazon. Got it cheaper than Halfords. Good buy.
on 12 January 2014
Purchased for my sone who has just acquired a VW Passat. He seemed pleased with it and said it will be useful.