on 29 December 2015
Usual from Haynes but this publication tries to get too many models in it's covers and then the same for the sections. Eg... Changing a something and I have a GTDI midway through the write up if you have a petrol 1.6 do this blah blah and then you struggle to find where your model is taken up again. But if yr good with the tools it's a knowledge backup for adjusting yr work.
on 20 September 2016
normally a fa of books and think this is great but to be honest youtube is much better good price and good delivery time so can't say it's bad mit's just I don't prefer it
on 13 January 2016
best 15 pounds ive ever spent in my life, its saved me thousands in garage labour fees. i am a complete novice and sunday morning tinker but with this and the correct tools i managed to replace every thing that brakes on my car [which is a lot for a VW !!!!!]
on 16 May 2013
Manual arrived but was dissapointed with its quality. Some of the pages are poorly printed/faded. I can see the info I need but the print is poor to say the least on some pages. This manual is not a patch on the previous Haynes ones I have for our other cars. It lacks detail in many areas--especially the '130 bhp variant diesel model. I should have bought the more expensive Bently manual instead
on 15 July 2016
All pages of the book were coming with some damages. All pages with yellow colour like the very old books.
on 9 September 2016
It gave me more information than main dealers would let me know
on 15 May 2014
I wantedc to find out about something and this book did it. it gives an idea of what can or cannot be done by someone, in some ways a must have before embarking on a repair or adjustment.
on 4 March 2016
The Manual arrived on the first advised day in good condition and was precisely as advertised and just what I wanted.
on 31 December 2016
All fine - gift for my son!
on 7 December 2016