on 30 January 2015
Great. Have really helped my four year old son engage with learning his letter sounds. We have them on his bedroom wall and they are a great talking point - so he learns without realising it. Sneaky but effective! Lovely bright illustrations and good thick paper.
on 2 May 2015
Daughter has this on her bedroom door for her to help her with her sounds. She uses it when doing her writing to help her with the letter formation and we can quite often hear her sitting in bed reading the letter sounds out. Very useful!
This Jolly Phonics poster is a good-sized wall chart showing letter sounds in the teaching order associated with the Jolly Phonics method. Each letter sound appears in capital and small versions, accompanied by a picture relating to the mnemonic action which accompanies it, whilst around the edges of the poster are lots of little details taken from the Jolly Phonics books. This is a nice display item to accompany learning in either home or classroom.

There are a couple of places where the pictures seem to intrude onto the characters more than is perhaps ideal, and the use of a sans serif version of the Jolly Phonics font is perhaps a little surprising, considering the fact that 'joining tails' are a feature of the letter sounds as taught in even the introductory books from the series.
on 25 May 2015
A great tool to practise phonics with even in the absence of the CD. It has my little one singing the phonics songs before bedtime. :)
on 9 August 2015
My three year old loves it. Attractive and useful as it has the capital and lower case letters.
on 19 October 2015
I have this poster up in the kitchen, my four yr old loves showing me which letters he has learnt that day using the pictures. It also acts as a prompt when he wants to practice writing. It is helpful for me as each letter includes a picture of the action for learning each letter.
on 6 July 2015
Fab poster. My 3 year old daughter has it on her wall and is always talking about it and singing the rhymes for each sound. Jolly phonics is great for making learning fun!
on 10 October 2014
I bought this to help my daughter who had troubles with her phonic sounds. Perfect reminder every time she struggles on a letter.
on 26 April 2014
Modern methods are not always the best. I have taught using this method for many years with great results, and with happy and joyful children.
on 13 December 2014
My daughter certainly refers to it - so its doing its job