on 9 May 2017
Great value..great recipes ..here's to low fat healthy living..very informative..and instructions seem easy to understand..which is what I need .
on 6 June 2008
Beautifully illustrated with easy to follow instructions. These recipes do not compromise on flavour in order to keep the calories/fat content low. Ideal for those 'watching their weight' but tasty and satisfying enough to serve to the whole family. Great addition to the health conscious bookshelf - although it will spend much of its time out on the counter...
on 22 July 2017
Good nice recipes
on 15 April 2017
Good
on 19 September 2005
What can I say, I absolutely love this book and have done almost all the veggie and fish receipes. They are quick and tasty and all the ingredients are readily to hand, I have even brought a copy for my sister-in-law in America because it gives the American equivelent.
on 28 June 2017
Great book nice and simple recipes
on 12 January 2006
I just bought this book in to stretch my imagination on low fat healthy cooking, the book is full of great new recipies. Being vegitatian, it can sometimes be hard to find diet books with large veggie section. This book not only has a large vegetarian section, it also has many recipes from around the world and to top it off when you make the recipe it looks just like the picture! Thanks for a great new diet recipe book!
on 19 September 2005
after being bought this book i half expected it to sit on the shelf with my many other cook books and maybe be inspired to do one or two recipes. well what a surprise i had. the book is full of everyday ingredients not all those fancy ones that cost a fortune, and Mrs Conley has put together some very good recipes that you could easily work out a whole weeks recipes of easy nutritional and practical meals. i was very pleased to see that she hasn't lost her ground roots and joined the bandwagon of so many cook book writers who keep wanting us to change what we buy when in fact all we ever want is someone to show us what to do with what we've got. you will be glad to have this book definitely put it on your Christmas list.
0Comment| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2008
I bought this after reading reviews and it is another of my favourites now added to my small collection of cookery books..really good in explaining things. recipes are good and basic.. and above they are things that you can eat day to day..
would recommend...
on 26 April 2007
Fab book for anyone trying to lose weight. Shows that it doesn't have to be all cottage cheese and Ry-vitas! I have lost over two and a half stones in 14 weeks on the Rosemary Conley diet and would recommend it to everyone. The recipes are easy and not too expensive or time-consuming, and they taste really great. I am a total Rosemary C convert. (I joined a Rosemary Conley class and I do aerobic exercise as well, so bear in mind that it is not just the diet.) Buy her books, buy her DVDs or best of all join the classes and finally get that excess weight off. I promise you real results if you follow the guidance.