Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 April 2017
Fabulous read. Can not wait for the new updated book.
on 10 April 2007
Excellent book helps you understand why people are different and improves the way you see and speak to them. You will find you often refer back to it to check. Well worth it.
on 27 March 2014
I have read quite a lot of alternative books covering a range of topics but ultimately I found this book...unhelpful. It is well written and nicely structured but overall I felt it offered a fairly narrow theory with not a lot of substance.

If you are able to take such topics with a pinch of salt then this book is fine and engaging as an idea. If you are looking for some guidance or insight and a possible 'definitive' theory about souls then this book really can absorb you as it comes across as an authority about a very nebulous yet important topic. It might be a bit of a disappointing dead-end for people really looking for answers/explanations. Most of it I found interesting until I read the whole idea of 'Sulphur Souls', I found that notion didn't ring true and was overly simplistic but again written with a lot of persuasive authority.
on 24 October 2014
Unconvincing. It promised to inform me all about my soul sign. After reading the book I was none the wiser. It occurred to me that Rosemary Altea came up with the idea of Soul Signs just to write a book about the subject... just to make money. Nothing more nothing less.
on 1 April 2015
This book helped me understand the various relationship dynamics in my life and how or why I may not get on with certain people and to be perfectly ok with that!
on 1 September 2014
Very pleased with purchase, thank you.