on 6 October 2013
This is third book I have read of Byron Katie's, and I highly recommend it. It is totally liberating. I now know that there is only one person whose love I need. . . and that's me.
on 21 May 2017
This book is amazing. I would advise anyone with a busy brain to read this book and do "The Work".
on 9 July 2017
Fall in love with reality. Thank you Katie.
on 1 July 2014
Well, it may sound strange, but when I was recommended to read this book I first thought... yeah, right... Well, it actually was an eye opener to me and am really happy I read it.
on 6 January 2014
This is a lovely book, easy to read, inspiring, and makes you ask questions you may not have thought of asking yourself before, revealing some interesting answers, well it has for me. It is clear and to the point.
on 15 February 2016
pleased with book
on 2 March 2014
Life changing book that has helped me free myself from some very deep rooted patterns in relationships. This was easy to learn and gave lasting effects very quickly
on 27 June 2015
I think a lot of what she writes about makes sense. Most of us go through life never questioning our thoughts. When you stop and start to investigate you realise you can change them.
on 23 February 2017