Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 May 2013
This is one of then best books I have on helping our animal friends with natural remedies. Ian Whites Bush Flower Essences are fantastic and over the last 10 years they have assisted in bringing balance back to lots of people and animals in my life... And this book make it so easy for anyone to help themselves and their animals with the use of these essences... I only recommend Ian Whites essences they are very powerful. You can get them on amazon...
My only warning is if you are sensitive avoid reading the opening story on the grief , and the remedy for it, it brook my heart... But other than that it is a fantastic resource, I have the hard copy, and the kindle version for when I travel.
Totally don't hesitate on this one..
1010 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 July 2014
I purchased this book and 4 pages of the repertory are missing. Findhorn press say they have no plans to reprint it properly. They did send me a pdf of the missing pages which shows they are doing this regularly instead of correcting their error. NOT GOOD ENOUGH Findhorn Press. This has been sold for over a year and is not fit for purpose.
on 3 November 2015
I am biased as I've met the creator of the essence range used in this book and had the good fortune to do a weekend workshop with him I know they are extremely helpful and have experience of using them
The book is great well written informative and has helped several people I have met along the way with choices for a wide range of pets and their respective needs
on 31 December 2013
Already being a Bach Practitioner for Humans and Animals I was excited to get started with this book to read about how I can help the animals even more. I was very shocked and disappointed to discover that Marie Matthews advocates many old fashioned training methods - you should NEVER Alpha roll your dog, we are NOT dogs so can NEVER be the Alpha leader. Dogs love human companionship and they may look to us to solve some of their problems but this is part of evolution and domestication and does not make us the leader of a dog pack - we are humans so that is impossible. Why would someone who claims to be an animal healer advocate punishment as a training method? Positive reinforcement should be what the author writes about if she is a true animal lover and animal healer.
on 10 May 2016
I am doing a course using the bush essences, this book is invaluable.
on 27 November 2015
informative but would like something rather more in depth.