on 3 December 2012
I have studied this book but have not yet used it as a travel guide to Camino Finisterre, however, it is by John Brierley and I used his Pilgrim Guide to the Camino Frances in 2010. This guide appears to follow the same structure and as I managed to walk the 500 miles along the Camino Frances route using only this guide, I would assume this follows the same excellent lines.
on 28 June 2012
For those who set out on a journey to Fisterra - "the Land`s End" it is an ideal companion. Sitting on the stones of Piedra Santas at the summit of Cabo Finisterre and watching the sun setting into the majestic Atlantic, I had this tiny book in my hand and learnt a lot about Galicia, about this mystical place on the border between the present, past and the future... I thank the author for putting down so many remarkable points and ideas. Having visited those places, I shall never be the same again.
on 11 March 2012
Brierly's guide for the Camino Frances was fantastic. I completely 800ks in 2010 with this guide as my companion. I can't wait to return to Santiago in May 2012 and complete the section to Finisterre. I'm sure Brierly will once again help me on 'MY WAY' and not only assist with accommodation options but also provide interesting snippets about the landscape, its features and history as I pass by.
on 25 October 2009
I bought John Brierley's Camino de Frances before i walked the Camino. This is in the same vein and with the same amount of detail. A seasoned Camino walker he gives you the heads up on what's what. It's also very entertaining read. I bought as planning to do the Camino Finisterre for my honeymoon and i'm not disappointed.

John Brierley's Camino books are essential reading for any would be Peregrinos!
on 2 September 2013
this guide was recommended to me and after a quick glance I can see that it is very well made. xx xx
on 14 August 2014
Good guide, lots of info with excellent illustrations and photos.