on 30 April 2011
I love these cards for a number of reasons: beautiful and meaningful designs, inspirational messages, and stunningly accurate guidance for the day, week or much longer term. They are easy to use and interpret even it you are a novice. I have been using my set for over two months now and they are in pristine condition. The accompanying booklet describing how to use the cards with descriptions of each card is well crafted with practical guidance for bringing the angelic presence into your life.
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 May 2017
very good , was shocked when the kept telling me needed second opinion on health , so took advice and was spot on ,well shocked how spot on they are many thanks .
on 19 November 2017
Bought as Christmas presy . Cant comment on how cards work. Look lovely
on 28 March 2017
Stunning
on 27 April 2017
Excellent. Beautiful images. Great connections.
on 25 July 2017
These are beautiful cards I use them everyday for a daily guide and they are brilliant to do readings with too 😊
on 25 June 2017
not to keen on the sphears all the cards
on 15 April 2017
I was really draw too these and not so much to any others and can't get into them !!!
on 30 October 2017
Beautiful illustrations will take you on journey of awareness of greater more powerful awareness
on 26 April 2011
When I am feeling off centre, I use these beautifully designed cards and exceptionally explained booklet to bring me back.
The energy behind the Angels of Atlantis and their corresponding virtues stir something deep within me, reminding me what I knew long ago. And if I forget to live my truth in my everyday activities, I use the cards again... almost everyday.
Marvellous