on 12 April 2018
I love these cards and use them alot
on 24 March 2015
I have used many sets of Angel cards over the years. I love this set and the deep connection that I get with the Angels of Atlantis when I work with them. Thank you Stewart
on 27 August 2011
These cards are absolutely awesome, the feel to them is very special, they are so colourful beautiful and have a special something within them. The first time I used them it felt like a magical experience they are different and unique and easy to understand and interprit I would highly recommend these to anyone novice or learned a truly great experience I am looking forward to working with them, and gaining Insparation from them. Very good value.
5 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2011
The energy in these cards is amazing. I have already used them in my weekly meditation group as a focus point and everyone has said how wonderful they are. I will be ordering another pack as a gift.
6 people found this helpful
on 21 August 2015
Very nice cards, however I would not recommend ordering the Angel Heart Sigil cards by the same man as well, as they are very similar
on 18 January 2013
These cards are great when your feeling in limbo or need a bit of direction. Its amazing really as no matter how random your choice of cards, they always seem to resonate with my present life situation.

The illustrations themselves are inspiring - sometimes I take a picture on them on my photo and have as a screen saver,
to remind me throughout the day :-)
One person found this helpful
on 16 November 2014
Had previously used these from a friend - then decided to buy them myself, anyone understanding the spiritual side will love these, easy to use and beautiful illustrated.
on 28 March 2017
Stunning
on 3 April 2015
Absolutely love love these cards beautiful pictures and I use them all the time in my readings...........x
on 27 April 2017
Excellent. Beautiful images. Great connections.