on 26 May 2010
This book takes you through an intriguing perspective on vibrational medicine..so inspiring that I will be attending a workshop this weekend and travelling over 400 miles each way to do so.

The perspective takes you through the author's personal experience and then into the practical application of some seemingly simple voice transforming exercises. I was surprised when i could only undertake one of these easily...hence the workshop. I took this on holiday with me and a number of people approached and wanted to talk about what it was about...all from differing backgrounds but all agreeing that the concepts felt sound to them.

I believe the book is clearly written so that people can undertake the development in their own world. I chose to hear the author speak at the workshop and then continue the work at home.

Definitely worth a read if your life puzzles you sometimes.
on 12 August 2010
The start of this book seemed to drag. but once I got past the first bit it transformed into a fascinating read

Your voice is a crucial part of your identity. It therefore makes sense it can be affected by problems within your life and therefore its logical it can also be used

This book guides you into doing just that - healing yourself with the power of your voice
on 10 July 2010
The life you truly deserve and would love to live can be yours at last if you are ready to use the voice techniques contained within Stewart Pearce's the 'ALCHEMY OF VOICE'. Simple marvellous! I really enjoyed Edition 1 and Edition 2 reiterates how fabulous the toolkit is for the 21st century person wishing to make changes to their life and live authentically. Stewart Pearce is one of the most dynamic and innovative teachers that I have personally encountered and by discovering your 'signature note' you too can free yourself from emotional and spiritual blocks.
on 24 June 2010
Stewart Pearce is clearly a Master of Voice. However he manages to impart to the reader how they may find their own mastery. He helps the reader to develop and release their own skillset which may impact in so many areas of their life. This is not just suitable for those who use their voice in a professional capacity but also those who simply want to create positive change in their life.
on 6 July 2010
....the resonance of your heart and the song of your soul." Nobody could have expressed it better than renowned voice coach and personal teacher Stewart Pearce in his book "Alchemy of Voice"! It is a beautiful written account of the author's own spiritual journey to find his " personal key note" and as a consequence his heart's desire. Stewart Pearce became a famous voice coach who teaches not only at London's Globe Theatre but all over the world - wherever people fascinated by his book ask for his support and guidance. The beauty of the book is that it doesn't really matter whether you are an actor, a Top Executive in the corporate world or a politician preparing for the next speech in parliament. We all use our voices to convey our message; either by persuasion, seduction or heart felt passion to convince our audience. Stewart Pearce explains why it is so important that the tone of our voice reflects our inner felt conviction because only then we come across as authentic and are in the end convincing. As long as our mind (ratio) is not fully aligned with our heart (emotion), we will always miss this ultimate goal of eventually becoming our real selves. In addition, Stewart Pearce provides us with some very powerful tools in describing some very simple but highly effective exercises to heighten our awareness and becoming more conscious when using our voice. Whatever your goals is, you could simply use this book and learn the techniques it provides you or start the journey to find IT! The distinctive sound of your own note!
on 26 June 2010
Stewart has an extraordinary gift. In his beautiful book, he adeptly and passionately explains how finding your 'signature' note helps to connect you to your inner power. When I found my signature note, my heart opened, and it was like one of those amazing 'aha' moments where you know you are where you are meant to be. I am now aware always as I listen to myself speak that when I am truly living in my power or standing in my Light, then my voice comes from the heart. And when it doesn't, all I have to do is come back to the sound of my heart again, and I am filled with the courage and strength to live life to its fullest, to be who I am meant to be, and to stand once again in my power and my Light. Its so simple and yet so utterly profound. It is through the sound that comes from our heart that we are enabled to reach our full potential and really transform and enrich our lives. I love this book and think that everyone who wants to live with an open and full heart should read it.
on 5 July 2010
This book is a truly transformative piece of work. Mr Pearce has been truly blessed with an amazing gift and incredible talent which he generously imparts to all through his book and works, guiding us towards discovery of our personal USP (unique sound/selling point :) ) - our signature note.

Using my signature note has transformed my relationship with others in all aspects of my life. When I speak from my note, I witness in others an open and warm receptivity of messages which may previously have been challenging to communicate.

I particularly loved the lucidly recounted case studies, which are absolutely fascinating and inspiring.

I think this book should be on everyone's bookshelf, and would particularly recommend it to those involved in public speaking, teachers, leaders, as well as anyone interested in healing, personal development, transformation. In addition, I would strongly recommend readers to attend one of the author's workshops to soak up the voice of the soul and be truly enchanted.
on 5 July 2010
Stewart Pearce is truly the master of voice. The Alchemy of Voice condenses this Masters' work and explains succinctly and enjoyably this magnum in paperback. It shows us how to free ones voice so that we are healed, empowered and are speaking from our 'Signature Note'. By signature note, I mean that we speak our truth, and from our truth. It is a liberating and powerful place to communicate to the world, a place from which all is possible. Open yourself to The Alchemy of Voice and allow the Master of Voice to take you on this journey to liberate, as it has liberated others before you; through the power of sound.
on 30 May 2010
I have always been fascinated with what underpins a great voice - what makes some so luring, attractive, engaging, and magnetic?
Basically... I wanted one.
As I navigated my way through Stewart's book, I felt a sense of coming home. As sense that at some point I knew this wisdom to be true and I was re-membering it. Finally a book that puts all the pieces together, how to combine the "being" and "doing" aspects of myself, through my most creative instrument, my voice, using my signature note to express my whole being in sound, and in doing so enjoying the fruits that come from speaking directly though my heart. If your appetite is poetic, Stewart carries you with his inspired metaphors and stirring stories. If you seek a more functional explanation, he explains it with such ease that you'll be wanting to use your voice right away to transform and enrich your life.

I now see and use my voice as my guide, a true reflection of where I am in my alchemic journey, and a tool to create the life I love both in my business and my personal life
on 5 July 2010
Stewart Pearce is an unusually exceptional and inspired individual whose unique message is a gift to everyone who is open to receive it. Working through sound and voice, he has mastered tools and methods that can assist in reigniting our connection with Life Force. He is beautifully eloquent and along with his brilliantly contagious energy, his desire to spread the wealth of information he has accessed is palpable. His work is a revelation and I highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in tapping into his or her personal joy.