on 5 April 2017
Thank you.
VINE VOICEon 8 March 2010
These cards are so wonderful. They look amazing & are totally awesome.
What I love most about them, is that you can heal yourself, your loved ones, & the world by using them. I feel by using these cards, I can make a simple & easy contribution to healing the earth & people we care about.
Diana Cooper recommends using these cards in this way: quote:
"I am often asked how best to use Orb cards or pictures to help and heal people, especially children. I have found it really helps to hold a picture of an Orb in front of me, for example Michael for protection. Then I breathe in the energy of it and breathe it out to the person who needs protection."

& to leave a photograph of your loved ones/whoever needs it on Orb pictures and that she has been told this makes a big difference to them as they absorb the light of the archangels.

These cards are worth their weight in gold.
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2009
These cards are very soothing. They represent beautiful pictures of orbs. They can be used for a meditation or as general guidance. I was very impressed by them and I keep them on my bedside table.
VINE VOICEon 29 November 2011
I purchased these Cards because I was interested in the subject matter. I'd seen lots of other Oracle Sets/Decks, such as 'Angel Cards', Tarot and the like, but these looked to be something quite 'different' and I was curious.

However; as open-minded as I am, when I received them I was a little disappointed on first viewing of the Deck. I'm not quite sure what I expected at first, but these Cards seem to be photos taken of the 'mystical ' Orbs we see and hear about on documentaries on TV that people notice or find on either photographic images or video footage. Perhaps I expected some form of beautiful artwork as other Oracle Decks - I don't know...

I think the problem I had was although the Booklet that comes with it tells you what the Orbs are 'not' from a scientific perspective (such as dust particles, light pollution as first believed and so on); they tell you what they 'really' are - but who tells us this exactly?

Anyway; like I said; I'm open-minded enough, and so I drew my 'daily' Card for the day (which is pretty much what I do with other Oracle Decks that I have - not being much into 'Spreads') and the Card seemed appropriate and figured highly and related to my day! I then did give myself a three Card 'Time-Line' Spread, and I was impressed with the results - not only were the Cards pretty accurate, but I found the meanings provided in the little Booklet very very comforting!

I would say these Cards are pretty much like Doreen Virtue's' 'Healing With Angel Cards' (see my Review for those) in that these are what I would term as a very 'benign' Set/Deck, that might appeal more to those not comfortable with either Tarot - or other 'darker' mediums.
on 16 September 2011
The cards each have a photo of an orb (or many orbs), the names of each being in the orb, and (c) of who took the photo. Each card also has a number and you can find a description on what the orb does/how it can help you/additional info related to the card/orb. I have found this pack very useful in my ascension process. :) The only minor minus is the shape of the card which is almost square, I find it a bit hard to shuffle them. But nevertheless, they do their job. :)
on 3 July 2010
These cards are magical, used regularly they will keep you in touch with yourself and the cosmos for the greater good of all.
on 15 June 2011
Having recently started taking photographs of orbs at dusk with a digital camera and flash, and having had the most astonishing results, I wished to purchase Diana Cooper's cards to further my quest for information. I was not disapointed as many of the actual photos on the cards matched my results.
Although we may each have our own interpretation of the meanings of the phenomenon, her set and explaination as she sees it is beautiful and well worth having.Orb Cards: 44 full colour cards & 40 page booklet
These cards were a gift for someone who is very into orbs. They were a perfect gift. The cards were smaller than normal oracle cards but this didn't seem to matter as they were just beautiful. The photos are amazing and the booklet very informative. I now want some for myself.
on 17 August 2013
I have a vast selection of affirmation cards,and due to my experience of and interest in orbs decided to purchase these; I haven't been disappointed, they frequently offer clarity on what is currently going on in either mine or that of another's day to day being.
on 14 April 2015
Lovely cards, the only thing was I got x3 of these. No matter how hard I tried to cancel this order for just one pack. My iPad would freeze. I have managed to sell the other two on to friends.