on 29 June 2014
Quite a heavy book reading wise and not for the light minded spiritualist - the drawings of elementals do not follow any humanoid shapes as we know them - more like design patterns but the dialogue is interesting...Summary - not a light read but educational.
on 2 December 2013
This is a very subjective and esoteric subject which I find fascinating as I have a strong belief in these beings. However, I feel the author spoils the book and loses credibility when he departs from the eternal aspect of nature and tries to impose his own religious beliefs on a subject which by its very nature is outside religious concerns. I was very disappointed in this.
on 22 January 2014
beautifully illustrated, clearly written, and down to earth, I can recommend this book to anyone interested in the energetic and spiritual dimensions of our planet
on 11 December 2015
Absolutely stunning book that carries the weight of truth. Knowledge of the elemental world all falls into place like a jigsaw. Tom Brown jr in his books does not mention the elemental world in the way detailed here though am sure he has close contact. 'Grandfather' had so much knowlege I imagine a set of encyclopeadias would be needed to write it all down . Read
Tom Brown Jr with this book! Your life will never be the same again!
on 22 March 2015
Gives some understanding of the different nature spirits and elemental beings
on 6 September 2013
I liked it all right . The author talks more of his experiences , but not how to do things. I was looking more for a book on how to connect to the elemental myself.