on 5 October 2016
I bought these as a gift having purchased some for myself a few years ago. Bit disappointed that this item was just a box of standard-sized cards with 2 instruction cards hence the 4 star instead of 5 star rating. The ones I have came with a booklet and velvet draw-string carry bag. But they are great quality and were a well-received gift all the same.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 April 2018
small pocket sized cards, different gentle messages written on one side of each card , the other side is the angel picture you see on the box , nice little pocket set
on 25 January 2013
I looked at all of the angel cards available on Amazon, and to be honest I was overwhelmed!
I've not used Angel cards before and I am still not comfortable, but that's probrably because I need to find time to be able to sit quietly.
They arrived within the time stated, packaged well and they are as seen on screen, large vivid pictures. The cards themselves are a big size, maybe I would have been more comfortable with smaller handheld ones.
I have given the cards 5 stars as they were exactly what is promised.
on 5 April 2018
Really lovely cards, I am so happy with them. They are a lovely size and would buy again if needed or for gifts.
on 1 November 2017
I used these at a friends and loved them so instantly went out and ordered them - very pleased
on 20 October 2016
These cards are so cute handy to carry in your bag arrived before time very pleased
on 30 April 2018
Bought as a gift for a friend who was delighted with the cards.
on 30 April 2016
I have three sets of Angel cards now and these are definitely my favourite. The wording is so positive and the fact that you don't have to cross reference to a book is brilliant.
on 23 June 2016
Lovely cards that give great guidance. Everything is positive so no need to fear. Every card has a long description written on the card itself so avoids having to keep refferring to a book. Nice image on the card, only downside is they are stored in a little box similar to what playing cards come in and it gets very tatty.
on 12 January 2016
I have the large version of these but wanted a pocket version for my son so these were excellent.