Customer reviews

on 25 June 2013
I brought this book as I have been giving my Rottie bitch Aspen and was immediately amazed as to how well it seemed to be working? Could it be a fluke I thought? So I brought the book and added some other remedies to her feed and YES it does work! I give 2-5 drops morning and night in her food every day (this is important). An example of the results are that she wouldn't go anywhere near the water (canal out the back of mine) and now she literally dives in to retrieve her stick! Her noise intolerance is much better as well, she is now relaxed and is less worried about where I am all the time - Bless her. I would highly recommend trying this and will not be without the book now. I wish I had discovered it before and am even considering taking them myself! (not that I need to dive into the canal lol)
5 people found this helpful
on 10 July 2013
This was bought for a friend who is "owned" by a charming but very determined chihuahua, she found this of great help and interesting as she had not come across Bach products before. She bought the grooming liquid and it proved to be very very nice. She will be buying more!
2 people found this helpful
on 30 March 2017
Love this book helped me with my dog that has allergies
on 10 August 2015
This is a well written manual on treating dogs with homeopathy. Its explains the symptoms and the remedies very well, making home treatment very acceptable.
on 14 November 2015
very interesting, would recommend to any dog owner, especially those that have a rescue, i use the remedys myself but never realised you could use them to help man's best friend, they deserve it
on 15 January 2018
Useful book
on 27 June 2014
I'm already using the remedies on people, so it was very useful to learn what remedies are suitable for our canine friends. I found the remedies suggested for rescue dogs particularly helpful.
on 21 January 2016
Great book, am a Bach flower Therapist and feel this book is easy for clients to read for their dogs
on 24 September 2016
Great information in this book.
on 26 June 2017
great for what i needed. included some tips on how to treat the behaviour of your dog too