on 23 March 2012
I love these cards the pictures are lovely to look at and feel. I dont have problem shuffling them & the book is very helpful though its better/Fun to try & use your intuition first to divine some meaning from the card! what pops into your head first......ive used Angel/Fairy /Goddess cards oracle cards for some years and these are FAB if you love trees & nature you may enjoy these. This is not made up of trees just listed in the Irish Ogham tree Alphabet the reasons for which the author gives in the book. Which is interestingly written and gives a summery on trees through the ages and other related information.

I'm especially glad they included the Cherry the Almond & Olive tree & Oak& Willow, Myrhh, Spruce which are some my favourite trees. When i was younger we lived right in a wood in a some small cottages, a huge forest of trees, a large stream with trout in it. Bluebells, orchids along with Voles, Bats, Owls, Partridge, Pheasant Ducks, Badgers Fox. I still visit regularly and there is one huge Oak i lay my hands on like a wise old friend.

Sadly the Developers came and Raped the land & built a housing estate on it, though the Coxly Wood remains Both Wood Trees & stream are sadly Diminished, to a mere walkway. For some reason when i use these cards they evoke those carefree, childish days spent in Coxly wood, my mother telling me to look at the moon & stars and stories of Fairy BlueBell and fairy Stargold.......What might they evoke in you?

I have used them as oracles and found them to have a very gentle tho powerful energy that has been most accurate, they do not just tell you what you want to know but what you need to know.

I received the cards very quickly after ordering from Glastonbury and they were well packed they come in a huge box the book is larger than most which is good, and a free Speaking Tree Book Mark which was nice.
on 9 July 2009
I do card readings using a variety of cards. This set has been beautifully and knowledgeably created by someone who clearly loves his subject, takes a deep responsibility for his writings and was willing to step forward to create these when he realised no-one else was going to. 'Live your name' he says, how apt and I am learning to live mine, my name being part of the Irish Celt alphabet. Lovely quality card has been used too which adds to the grace of this set. The artwork is equally fabulous and full of mischief. If you love trees, find yourself drawn to them and want to understand the message they bring us all then I recommend you buy.
on 27 February 2010
This is a wonderful tool to learn about trees and to use for divination. The art work is amazing and Fred's insights give a wonderfully sensitive side to the trees. If you love trees this is a great product to use
on 25 September 2009
I truly love these cards. Whenever i hold them in my hands i truly feel myself becoming one with the tree angel spirits.
on 13 August 2010
This is a lovely alternative to traditional tarot cards. The book is well present with a short summary of the meaning of each card followed by a more indepth explaination
The cards designs beauiful, and imaginative
My only small critism is I'd prefer the cards to have clearer images of the tree they represent
on 14 November 2013
the cards were good, the info in the page book fell short
felt liked 'picked up traditional sayings from here there and everywhere and bunged it together
for the mind body spirit junkies [ guess that includes me]
did not have Angel Tree aura about at all
on 19 March 2014
The Tree of Knowledge spread is amazing. The poetic versus given in eatch tree angel card helps the reader to absorb the divine energy radiating through these cards. Excellent tree angels are guiding us through these cards.