Customer reviews

Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats
Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 October 2017
Great book about rescue cats
on 20 April 2017
A brilliant book for cat lovers. Lost my for baby after just over 22 years and found it hard at first to get past the rainbow bridge poem. The stories were sad and uplifting at the same time. Am not yet ready to have another cat but when I am will see what CPL have.
on 20 August 2013
I bought this book after reading other reviews. I had recently lost one of my dear little cats and was feeling quite low when I found this book review. I was moved by the inspirational stories and the poem at the beginning. I felt that although I had lost my little cat that it was not the end. Only thing it is not long enough - I was left wanting more stories. Read it, it helps the loss if you have just lost an animal.
on 11 March 2009
A poignant and moving reminder of how much joy and pleasure cats can give us in return for our care, love and understanding. Written in an easy, conversational style, this book is an excellent read for friends and admirers of felines. It brought back many happy memories of my cats that have sadly since passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.
on 20 April 2017
very good
on 3 May 2009
This is an excellent read for anyone who loves cats. It documents not only the individual cats that this wonderful lady takes in but also presents the emotions involved with each cat. I found the book truly heart-warming even when some of the outcomes were sad but as anyone who has owned a pet knows, the very last favour you can do for a suffering animal is to have it put to out of that suffering to go to a better place.

A well recommended book!
on 29 February 2008
As with any book of this nature cat/animal lovers will move from tears to laughter and back again. Well written with a worthwhile reminder that despite the distress in losing a beloved pet it is more than repaid by whatever time you share, even if sometimes that is only short. A lovely book that any animal lover will enjoy
on 25 April 2010
If you are a Cat lover like myself, then you will love these true stories of rescue kitties. This book touches your heart; you will laugh and cry reading these stories, though I trully recommend this book to all, as it may ease the pain if you have lost a loved one (cat), and also show you how much love a rescue cat brings to you. Having rescued many cats myself I can relate to this book.
on 9 April 2009
Made me cry and laugh at the same time! If you love cats, you have to read this book. I could no stop until I finished the book and a few days later, I had to read it again. Highly recommendable. I just wish I could write like this.
on 26 October 2010
This is a wonderful book, and a must for cat lovers. So many cats rescued and loved by who is a volunteer for Cat Protection. Susan Cilyk,

Highly recommended.