Format: Hardcover|Change

on 29 April 2012
The pages of the book are thicker than I imagined, in the photo they look like brown paper but in fact are stiff card. On the packaging it says 32 pages but that is actually 32 sides, there being 16 pages and then an extra page with one half-height pocket on each side to put things into at the back of the book. The printed stickers have a matte finish which suits the book better than glossy. There are 12 label type stickers with space for writing on them, 12 long thin strips of prints measuring 20cm x 1.2cm. There are 13 little button stickers, 9 stars, various circles of CK pattern and print, a couple of birds and strawberries and a cowboy on a horse etc, you get the idea! All in all a neat little scrapbook, slim, well made and a discreet ring binding that opens with the pages laying flat. Would make a lovely present for anyone who may be feeling a bit creative with the stickers as the extra bits to get you started (you need to get your own glue, photo corners for whatever you choose to stick in). Perhaps not for a serious scrapbook maker, more of a little project, memento of a trip, or small collection of photos. Great for a child's holiday scrapbook. Either a good introduction to scrapbook making or a special small project. Not too delicate to transport either as the cover is solid and contains the page edges well.
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2014
Brought this as a Christmas present for my friend as she is an avid Cath Kidston fan and loves scrapbooking. I couldn't believe the price when I found this as Cath Kidston is quite expensive. I have now been told by my friend that this is an awesome present therefore I would recommend it. Arrived on time and well packaged.
on 17 March 2014
Bought one of these for my daughter-in-law for a Christmas present. She is usually very hard to please but was delighted with it. i thought it was so pretty that I bought another one for my daughter. was temped to buy another one for myself but that would have been going over the top!
on 2 October 2011
This scrapbook didn't have a review/description when i bought it so was buying it "blind".... it is approx. 25 x 25cm with 32 Kraft (brown) paper pages with a pocket at the back and about 70 stickers. It helpfully has ring wire binding making it ideal for making pages 3-d (decopage etc). It is cute and would make a good gift to those into scrapbooking or as a nice photo album, but for those really in to scrapbooking it is probably on the too small side for impressive layouts.
Pretty front cover floral design but maybe not as "sharp" printed as i would have liked (maybe this is me being too picky though!) though doesn't distract from the overall purpose.
66 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 October 2011
I am a photography student at uni so i use these scrapbooks as 'sketchbooks' to document all my work. I love cath kidston and all the designs of the stickers are pretty and also useful for labels or writing headers on, they have a matte finish so you can use any pens or pencils on them. Overall a really good and useful product. Could possibly do with a few more pages, but i guess if it was used for an actual scrapbook then 32 pages would be enough.
on 27 August 2015
This only took 2 days to be delivered! ⭐️ abd it's beautiful! The pages are thick card which is perfect! They are not massive pages but I was aware of that before I bought it! But if you over lap you can fit a couple on a page
on 17 April 2012
I ordered this item as a gift for a friend and was very pleased with how quickly it was delivered- just in time for my friends birthday even though I ordered it quite late. One happy customer.

My friend is a huge fan of Cath Kidston and loved this item- she had never seen one like it before and really liked all the labels and things that came with it. Happy customer number 2.

I had read other reviews saying it was quite small so was a bit nervous about the size but when it was delivered I was pleased with it as it seemed just the right size for a beginners scrapbook.

Overall very happy.
on 5 October 2015
Got this for my friend and she loved it! It came with stickers and we filled the book with photos and memories. The pages and hardback are of good quality. Will definitely buy it again if I decide to make a scrapbook for someone else.
on 6 November 2013
My 4 year old daughter is somewhat of an artist so I bought this to save her best works. The stickers are great too, really brighten it up. Great price too, the cheapest I'd seen it, and I have looked in a number of places!
on 10 January 2016
Bought this for my creative best friend to stick special memories in. She loves it. She loves the pocket at the back where she's putting stuff in to put in the book and she loves the fact the pages are brown, very sophisticated