Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 2 February 2014
This is a really good source book for knitters who like something different . The patterns are generally quite practical and there is a good variety. I have knitted the string bag in all kinds of colours and it is always well received as a gift especially if it has a gift inside it. The lacy scarf pattern too can be done in a variety of yarns and seems to have a different effect whatever yarn you use. I go to a knitting group and we all use this book . It is the one knitting book I would not give away !
on 5 March 2014
This is a book I go back to frequently when looking for a small project. All the details are well thought out. The range is from simple to challenging so some of my beginjner knitters have been able to try their skills. I have now knitted almost everything in this book: the scarf on the cover and the pumpkin pincushion are especially good. The tea light covers, in red, make good Christmas presents. My only caveat is that Debbie Bliss books can include errors --look on-line for corrections.
on 20 April 2016
Present for my talented neice-in-law because of the useful mix of items .
on 7 February 2015
Although it's a nifty concept it's not very well executed, the projects are small and cute, but they're not enough to make up a book. A booklet or a blog perhaps. I was surprised as I like Debbie Bliss as a designer. I would not advise buying the book, except if you're interested in the photos.
on 28 January 2016
a lovely book great patterns
on 3 February 2011
This is by far the best pattern book I've bought (and I've bought lots!) I would be happy making every single item in here. The book is very well written with clear instructions and the pictures are lovely. It also has a good variety of items, including accessories, baby items, household stuff and things for adults (bags, hats etc).

Now all I need are more hours in the day to knit everything!
on 8 December 2015
Great items to knit.
on 7 June 2015
Excellent Service & it has some good projects in - Thank you
on 11 October 2015
Great knitting book
on 4 May 2015
lovely condition, can stop borrowing from the library now!!